How do you pronounce Gratiot Ohio?
The process began a few years ago, when Bidwell paid a visit to Gratiot, Ohio, located in Licking and Muskingum counties. Like Lima, Bellfontaine and Versailles, Buckeyes have given the village’s name a unique spin. The French would pronounce it “Gra-schwa or Gra-show” while Ohioans pronounce it “Gray-shot.”
How do you pronounce Goana?
Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of ‘goanna’:
- Break ‘goanna’ down into sounds: [GOH] + [AN] + [UH] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
- Record yourself saying ‘goanna’ in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen.
How do you pronounce Versailles Ohio?
Versailles (/vərˈseɪlz/ vər-SAYLZ) is a village in Darke County, Ohio, United States. It is the only village in Wayne Township.
How do you pronounce Cadiz Ohio?
Cadiz (/ˈkædɪs/ KAD-iss) is a village in Cadiz Township, Harrison County, Ohio, United States located about 20 miles from Steubenville.
How do you pronounce Russia Ohio?
Russia /ˈruːʃiː/ is a village in Loramie Township, Shelby County, Ohio, United States. The population was 640 at the 2010 census. The correct local pronunciation is “ROO-shee”, with the emphasis on the first syllable.
What is in Versailles Ohio?
- The Winery at Versailles. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Bear’s Mill. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Turtle Creek Golf Course. Golf Courses.
- KitchenAid Experience Retail Center. Factory Tours.
- Eldora Speedway. Auto Racing Tracks.
- Garst Museum. History Museums.
- Lake Loramie State Park.
- Cratiques Antiques & Collectibles.
How do you say the word tapir?
What is the zip code for Versailles Ohio?