How do you convert YouTube videos to iTunes on a Mac?
Steps on How to Convert YouTube to iTunes on Mac:
- Step 1Launch the Software. Download, install and launch the best YouTube to iTunes converter for Mac.
- Step 2Copy URL of YouTube Video. Visit youtube.com.
- Step 3Download YouTube Music/Videos.
- Step 4Select an Output Format.
- Step 5Convert YouTube to iTunes on Mac.
How do I convert YouTube to iTunes?
How to Download Songs from YouTube to iTunes
- Go to YouTube and find a video, playlist or even channel, that you would like to upload into iTunes.
- Click Paste Link in Video Downloader.
- Select the Extract Audio category and choose M4A format, then click Extract.
- Click the extracted file with the right mouse button.
What is the best YouTube Converter for Mac?
The Best 1 of 12 Options Why?
|Best YouTube to MP3 converters for Mac||Price||Platforms|
|90 youtube-dl||0||Win, Mac, Unix|
|— Elmedia Player||Free||Mac|
How do you download songs from YouTube to iTunes for free on Mac?
Add music files to iTunes
- Switch to the “Library” tab, right click the file and hit “Open in Finder” to locate the YouTube songs.
- Open iTunes on your Mac, click “File” icon and choose “Add file to library”.
- Select the just recorded YouTube songs, click “Open” to import them to iTunes.
Can you download YouTube songs to iTunes?
Search for your favorite music video on YouTube. When you see the icon of the video in the window of the YouTube to iTunes converter, select “Audio” mode and then click “Convert to iTunes library.” Click the “Download to iTunes” button and then check your song from your iTunes music library.
How do you download music from YouTube to iTunes on a Mac for free?
How do I download YouTube audio to my Mac?
Right-click the YouTube video. Click “Save Video As” and select a file destination. Hit “Convert/Stream” and import the downloaded YouTube video into the interface. Select an output format like “Audio – MP3”, name the file as “xxx.
Can I download music from YouTube to my imac?
A Mac with Safari, QuickTime Pro and iTunes for downloading songs from YouTube. With Safari you can easily download embedded songs and videos from websites like YouTube by looking at the Activity window in the browser. Using QuickTime Pro, you can convert the file into a type that iTunes will recognize as well.