How do I write a business plan template?
Traditional business plans use some combination of these nine sections.
- Executive summary. Briefly tell your reader what your company is and why it will be successful.
- Company description.
- Market analysis.
- Organization and management.
- Service or product line.
- Marketing and sales.
- Funding request.
- Financial projections.
Is there a business plan template on Word?
A Microsoft business plan template can help get you started. You’ll even find a business plan template for specific industries including business plan templates in Word for healthcare providers, professional services, and retail.
How do you draw up a business plan?
Business plan template
- Create an executive summary.
- Compose your company description.
- Summarize market research and potential.
- Conduct competitive analysis.
- Describe your product or service.
- Develop a marketing and sales strategy.
- Compile your business financials.
- Describe your organization and management.
How do I write a business plan in Word?
Download these templates from the Office Templates site to create your plan:
- Fill in your Business plan.
- Analyze your market with the Business market analysis template.
- Detail your financials in a Financial plan.
- Divide up the work and track deliverables with this Business plan checklist.
What are the 2 types of business plan?
Types of business plans include, but are not limited to, start-up, internal, strategic, feasibility, operations and growth plans.
- Start-Up Business Plans.
- Internal Business Plans.
- Strategic Business Plans.
- Feasibility Business Plans.
- Operations Business Plans.
- Growth Business Plans.