How do I use AutoLink code reader?
Using your AL329 scanner
- Plug in your Autel AutoLink AL329 into the DLC inside the vehicle.
- Start the ignition.
- The Autel monitor will automatically turn on.
- You are ready to start using the Autel functions and collect the cars data.
How do you update AutoLink on AL319?
- 1.Go to the official website :www.autel.com. Then click “support & updates” as follow:
- 4.Click “download here” to download the MaxiLink II. 5.After finishing download, open it and click “setup.exe” to install it.
- 6.Finish the installment.
- 8.Download the AL319 Update Pack.
- Please connect your Al319 with your computer.
How do you read OBD codes?
Interpreting OBD Codes
- The first section is the first character, which is always a letter.
- The second section is the next character, which is a single number, from 0 to 3.
- The third section is the third character, which is a single number from 0 to 9.
What does DTC mean on a code reader?
Diagnostic Trouble Code
A DTC, short for Diagnostic Trouble Code, is a code used to diagnose malfunctions in a vehicle or heavy equipment. While the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL)—also known as the check engine light—simply alerts drivers that there is an issue, a DTC identifies what and where the issue is.
How does AutoLink work?
Auto Link allows owners to connect to the vehicle’s computer via an iOS and Android mobile app over Bluetooth. Through the app, users can remotely view their driving habits and fuel efficiency, view their car’s location on a map, log their trips, and check their tyre pressure and battery status.
How much do Autel updates cost?
AUTEL Software Update Service (FULL ONE YEAR) Latest Version
|Product Model||Our Update Price||Market Update Price|
|Maxisys Mini MS905||650||695|