How do I turn off StreetPass on my 3DS?
Complete these steps
- Select the System Settings icon from the HOME Menu, and tap open.
- Tap Data Management, and then StreetPass Management.
- Select the desired software title from the list, then tap Deactivate StreetPass.
- Tap OK.
What does the green light on my 3DS mean?
Green: You have received StreetPass data. Orange: A friend has connected online. Red: Battery power is low (this light blinks continuously when power is very low).
Why is my 3DS not turning off?
If the system is still on, press and hold the Power Button down for three seconds. Release the Power Button and wait three seconds. Hold the Power Button down for another three seconds. If the power still does not turn off, try removing the battery, then putting it back in.
What does the blue light on my 3DS mean?
Theres three different colors you can have on the hinge. One is green, meaning you recieved a street pass from someone else who owns a 3ds. A blue light indicates a spot pass meaning you recieved something over wifi from someone or something or sometimes nintendo.
How do I turn off notifications on 3DS?
Complete these steps
- Select the System Settings icon on the HOME Menu, and tap Open.
- Select Parental Controls from the System Settings menu, and tap Change.
- Input the PIN that was created during the initial set-up and tap OK.
- Tap Set Restrictions and then select Online Interaction.
- Tap Restrict and then OK.
How do I turn on StreetPass?
You can’t just go to the system settings and turn streetpass on….A screen should come up with five options.
- Click Streetpass. A screen asking, “Activate Streetpass?” will pop up.
- Select yes. It should say, “Streetpass has been activated!”
- Now you are all set to get new characters on your Streetpass Mii Plaza!
What does orange light mean on 3DS?
An orange light indicates that the system is charging. It may take up to fifteen minutes of charging before the system turns on. It takes 3 ½ hours to fully charge the system (the time will increase if the system is being used while it is charging).
Why is there a red light on my 3DS?
Red: The system battery power is low. When charging, an orange Recharge LED will be lit next to the Power LED. The Power LED will still indicate the power level of the system.
How do I unfreeze my DS without turning it off?
- Move your finger over the power button.
- Firmly press down on the power button for a span of about 4 seconds.
- Press the power button again.
How do you force restart a 3DS?
If your device freezes while you’re in the middle of playing a game:
- Press and hold down the Power button until the 3DS turns off. This may take about 10 seconds.
- Press the Power button again to turn the 3DS back on.
How do I turn on SpotPass 3ds?
How to Enable or Disable SpotPass in Download Management
- Press the HOME Button to launch the HOME Menu.
- Tap the Download Management icon on the far right to view the Download Management screen.
- Tap SpotPass List or press the + Button.
Is StreetPass discontinued?
On March 28, 2018, StreetPass Relays worldwide were shut down, with the exception of the Nintendo store in New York City and Best Buy locations In Canada.
What to do when your Nintendo Switch won’t turn off?
Release the power button and wait three seconds. Hold the power button down for another three seconds. If the power still does not turn off, try removing the battery, then putting it back in.
Is there a way to bring the local image on the Nintendo 3DS?
Note: there is no way to bring the “local” image on the top screen unless you are playing with someone else nearby with games such as Mario Kart 7 or Animal Crossing New Leaf. Push the wireless switch on the right side of the Nintendo 3DS down. Verify that the wireless LED is off.
What to do if your Nintendo 2DS is stuck in sleep mode?
Important: If the system is a Nintendo 2DS, ensure that the Sleep Mode switch is pushed all the way to the left. You should not see any orange color (this is displayed when the switch is turned on). If Sleep Mode was turned on, press the POWER Button to see if the issue is resolved.