How do I turn off activity feed on Facebook?
Alternatively, click the drop-down arrow in the top right corner of your page and choose the Settings, then Privacy option. Under Privacy, locate the Your Activity section and change the settings as desired. Changing the Who Sees Future Posts to private or friends only hides your activity from the general public.
How can I see my friends activity sidebar on Facebook?
its about a tab above the tab of chat on the right side. it show friends activities ( likes, comments)..
How do I see activity on Facebook app?
To view your activity log:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- From here, you can tap to review activities like: Your Posts to review things like photos, videos, text and status updates you’ve shared on Facebook.
WHAT IS A activity feed?
Your Activity feed is a summary of everything that’s happened in the team channels you follow. You can get caught up with everything fast. Select Activity. to see your Activity feed. Bold messages have not been read.
Should I turn off-Facebook activity?
Once you clear the activity managed by the tool, Facebook will remove your identifying information that the apps and websites share. That means Facebook won’t know which websites you visited or what you looked at, so you won’t see any targeted ads from those sites. Turn off your activity.
How do I hide my activity on Facebook from one person?
The only thing you can do is block someone. You cannot hide all your activity from a specific person. Therefore you are going to want to unfriend them, or even better block them. Go to Account Settings, and then the Blocking tab and add their name into it.
How do you see someone’s activity on Facebook 2020?
Click on your friend’s name on the cover photo to return to the main timeline page and scroll down to the Recent Activity box, which may include notifications of recent likes. Click “More recent activity” to see if any older stories are available.
How do I see my Facebook page activity?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. Tap Filter at the top of your activity log to review activities like: Things you’ve posted.
How do you see someone’s activity on Facebook?
How do I access activity feed?
For a more specific feed, go to the Feed menu and select My activity….to see your Activity feed–a summary of everything that’s happened in the team channels you follow.
- Select the Filter icon .
- In the menu that pops up, select what type of notifications you want to see.
- Select X to close the filter.
How can I see team activity?
View the user activity report
- In the left navigation of the Microsoft Teams admin center, select Analytics & reports > Usage reports. On the View reports tab, under Report, select Teams user activity.
- Under Date range, select a range, and then select Run report.