How do I setup my zone 2 on my Sony receiver?
What is the zone 2 feature and how to use it?
- Turn on the receiver and play the source that you want to listen to in zone 2.
- Turn on the amplifier in zone 2.
- Press the ZONE button to switch the remote to zone 2.
- Press the.
- Press one of the following buttons to select the source that you want to listen to:
How do I turn off Zone 2 on my Sony receiver?
You can turn on or off the power for zone 2 by the following procedure.
- Select [Settings] – [Zone Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Power].
- Select [On] or [Off].
How do I turn on Zone 2?
Power in ZONE2 can be turned on or off by pressing ZONE2 ON/OFF on the main unit. Press the input source select button to select the input source to be played. The audio signal of the selected source is output to ZONE2. To perform an operation with the main unit, press ZONE2 SOURCE.
Can I use Zone 2 as pre out?
You can use the Zone 2 output to feed the tube amp! Your remote has Zone 2 control. This would be a good way to set up a 2ch playback and also have the surround sound setup in the same room.
What does pre out Zone 2 mean?
The Zone 2 feature on a home theater receiver sends a second source signal to the speakers or a separate audio system in another room. This feature is more flexible than connecting additional speakers and placing the speakers in another room, as with an A/B speaker switch.
What is powered Zone 2 Onkyo?
The Zone 2 feature on a home theater receiver sends a second source signal to the speakers or a separate audio system in another room. Unlike an A/B speaker setup, Zone 2 provides control of the same or a separate source from the one you’re listening to in the main room.
How do I get my Yamaha Zone 2 to work?
- Switch the small switch from Main to Zone 2.
- Hit the power button to turn on Zone 2.
- Select the *input that you want for Zone 2.
- Adjust the volume to the desired level.
- When you are done, you can switch back to Main for Main Zone operations. It will not affect the Zone 2 settings.