How do I run the troubleshooter app on Windows 10?
Run the troubleshooter: Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.
How do I use feedback Hub in Windows 10?
The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run into while using Windows 10….Find existing feedback
- Select the Start button, and then open Feedback Hub .
- If you haven’t already, sign into your Microsoft account to take advantage of the full functionality of the Feedback Hub app.
How do I give feedback to Windows?
How to report problem using Feedback Hub on Windows 10
- Open Feedback Hub app.
- Click on Home.
- Click the Report a problem button.
- In the “Summary your feedback” box, create a detailed title of the problem using good keywords.
- In the “Explain in more details” box, write as many details as possible about the problem.
What type of submissions are required when installing Windows 10?
Windows 10 system requirements
- Latest OS: Make sure you’re running the latest version—either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
Do I need Feedback Hub on Windows 10?
In early versions of Windows 10, the Feedback Hub was strictly for members of the Windows Insider Program. But since then Microsoft has expanded this tool for use by anyone running Windows 10. Although it’s possible to uninstall this app, I recommend keeping it.
Is 4GB RAM enough for Windows 10 64-bit?
According to us, 4GB of memory is enough to run Windows 10 without too many problems. With this amount, running multiple (basic) applications at the same time is not a problem in most cases. However, are you using the 64-bit version of Windows 10? Then you can use a maximum of 128 GB of RAM.
Can I remove Microsoft Store Windows 10?
Uninstalling the Microsoft Store app is not supported, and uninstalling it may cause unintended consequences. There is no supported workaround to uninstall or reinstall Microsoft Store.