How do I reset the door lock on a Whirlpool Duet washer?
Pressing the power button cancels the “Fan Dry” option and unlocks the door. Press the “Drain and Spin” button on the washer’s control panel to attempt to unlock the machine. This may drain any excess water that could cause the machine to remain locked. Once the “Drain and Spin” cycle completes, the door should unlock.
How do I fix the control lock on my Whirlpool Duet washer?
How to Unlock the Controls for a Whirlpool Duet Washer
- Locate the “Control Lock/Unlock” button on your Duet’s control panel.
- Press and hold the “Control Lock/Unlock” button for three seconds.
- Release the “Control Lock/Unlock” button when the control lock icon on the display disappears.
How do you manually unlock a Whirlpool Duet washing machine door?
How to Unlock a Whirlpool Duet Washing Machine
- Reach up inside the front panel and locate the door latch assembly on the right side of door.
- Feel for a tear-drop shaped tab on the bottom of the door latch assembly. This tab will manually unlock the door.
- Gently pull down on tab about 1/4 inch or until you hear a click.
What does Code F mean on Whirlpool Duet washer?
The F/dL code indicates a door lock error on the machine. When the door fails to lock to allow the cycle to begin, it attempts to lock itself at least six times before the error appears on the digital display screen.
Do Whirlpool washers have a reset button?
How to Confirm You Have Reset Your Whirlpool Washing Machine. Rotate your dial until you have the following three lights illuminated: RINSE, WASH, and STOP. Then turn off your washer and unplug it for ten seconds. When you turn it back on it should be reset.
How do you reset a Whirlpool front load washer?
The first way you can reset whirlpool washer top load is by unplugging it for about 2 minutes then plug it back in and wait about 30 seconds before starting the washer again. This performs a hard reset on the machine and it will start over after you reconnect it again.
How do I reset my Whirlpool front load washer?
Is there a way to reset a Whirlpool washer?
What does F mean on front load washer?
The F indicates that the washer control detected a component problem. If the F code was caused by excessive suds preventing the washer from draining, you may be able to shut the door and run a drain/spin cycle to remove the water from the washer.