How do I randomize my YouTube playlist?
Once you’ve clicked on your playlist, it must be a personal one, you will see the screen organized like this: video on the left, playlist on the right. On the top of the playlist there are two buttons: 🔁(repeat) and🔀(shuffle). You’ll hit the 🔀 (shuffle) button. YouTube will do the rest, as long as you’ve hit it once.
Is YouTube shuffle random?
It doesn’t really randomize the playlist. It keeps returning to the same video that was played recently rather than moving onto others that haven’t been played yet. Reloading the playlist and shuffling several times seemed to alleviate the issue a bit, but that defeats the purpose of having a shuffle.
How do I save a random playlist from YouTube?
You can save a playlist while watching it.
- Go to a video that’s part of a playlist.
- On the right, select the playlist.
- In the playlist box, click Save playlist .
Can I loop a playlist on YouTube?
In the Playlist control box that opens under the video, tap Loop . The playlist will repeat continuously. To repeat a video within the playlist, tap Loop again for a 1 to appear in the middle . This video will repeat continuously.
How do I stop my YouTube playlist from repeating?
Go to the video you want to put on repeat. 2. Right click and select “Loop.” The video will loop until you turn off the feature (by right-clicking the video and selecting “Loop” again).
How do I order my playlist on YouTube?
Reorder videos in a playlist
- Select one of your playlists.
- Hover your mouse over a video until you see the grey vertical bar near the video’s thumbnail.
- Drag and drop the video up or down to reorder the playlist.
Why does my YouTube playlist not shuffle?
Thanks for the tag – we’re aware of the issue on playlist not shuffling and it is now fixed. If you haven’t yet, you can clear the cache and cookies before signing back in. Restarting the app/browser usually helps too.
How do I get my playlist to shuffle?
Follow these steps to shuffle tracks on Android: Go to a playlist and tap a track to play it. Press the I button to open a pop-up window, displaying information from that track. The Shuffle button appears in the pop-up window.
How can I download a YouTube playlist for free?
Download YouTube playlist online for free
- Run a YouTube Playlist to MP3 Converter and MP4 Downloader.
- Copy the video link from YouTube. Return to the YouTube Playlist Downloader.
- Click ‘Paste’.
- Select MP3 or MP4 output format and quality and click ‘Download’.
- Wait the app to download this playlist from YouTube.
How do I loop a playlist?
To repeat a playlist:
- Play any playlist.
- In the Playlist control box that opens under the video, tap Loop . The playlist will repeat continuously.
- To repeat a video within the playlist, tap Loop again for a 1 to appear in the middle . This video will repeat continuously.
How do I repeat a playlist?
Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device and play the song you want to put on repeat. Make sure that the album art and playback controls are on the screen — if they aren’t, tap the song’s name at the bottom of the screen. 2. Tap the repeat button.