How do I program my universal remote to my Samsung Blu Ray player?
Samsung Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes (4 and 5 digit) programming the remote
- Locate the Remote Code List provided above.
- Manually turn on the device you wish to control.
- Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator light stays on (approximately 2 seconds) and then release the SETUP button.
How do you program a universal remote to a Blu Ray player?
How to program a universal remote to a DVD player, Blu Ray player, or TV:
- Turn on the device.
- On the remote control, press the corresponding device button – “TV”, “DVD” or “AUX.”
- Press and hold the “RCU SETUP” button until the device key blinks twice.
- Press “9” “9” “0” using the number pad on the remote.
How do you program a one for all Samsung remote?
Step 1: First, press down the MAGIC key on your remote. Step 2: Next, select the device you want to control. Step 3: Finally, hold down the digit on the remote for your brand & device (e.g. 6 for Samsung TV). As soon as the device turns off, release the key and the LED on the remote will blink twice.
What is Samsung universal remote code?
Enter the TV code for Samsung : 0101, and keep trying with Samsung 4 digit and 5 digit remote code list below. The LED light will go off after the correct code is entered.
How do I find my Samsung TV remote code?
- Switch on your Samsung TV set.
- Hold your Universal Remote to face the set.
- Press the ‘PROG’ button and hold until the LED light on your remote lights up, then press on to the ‘INFO’ button.
- The LED light should continue to blink – then get the code you need from myuniversalremotecodes.com and enter it in.
Can I use my phone as a Blu Ray remote?
Now you can use Media Remote app on your Android device to control your Blu-ray Disc Player.
What are the codes for one for all remote?
OneForAll Remote code list
- ADC – 0002 0006.
- ADMIRAL – 0020 0226 0001.
- ADVENT – 0176 0922.
- ADVENTURA – 0174.
- AIKO – 0058.
- AIWA – 0195 0196 0227 0269.
- AMTRON – 0053.
- AKAI – 0105 0002 0077 0254.
How do I program a universal remote to a Samsung TV?
Follow the steps below to set up MBR manually.
- Press the Home button and then select Universal Remote on the Source menu.
- Select New Device.
- Choose the Device Type on the TV screen.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish setting it up.