How do I log into my Citibank account?
Follow these simple steps to log in to your Citibank online account:
- Visit the Citibank login page.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Click the “Sign on” button.
- Sign out when your session is complete.
How do I view my Citibank account online?
An Internet Banking User ID and Password (IPIN) are selected by you for first time login based on your debit card/credit card and other personal details to access your account online. An IPIN is your password. You can change this anytime you wish.
How do I check my Citibank account details?
Your Citibank account and Credit Card information is just an SMS away. SMS Banking allows you to check your bank account balance, get One-time password (OTP), check Reward Points, request for a cheque book, etc. Just SMS the corresponding keyword (table below) to 52484 or +91 9880752484 and get the details.
How do I log into my Citi Mobile app?
iPhone and Android phone users can download the free Citi Mobile App from App Store / Google Play store….Using the browser:
- Visit m.citibank.co.in on your mobile browser.
- Click on ‘Login to Citi Mobile’.
- Enter your User ID and Internet Banking PIN to login.
How do I download my Citibank credit card statement online?
You may also request your Statement on E-mail through Citibank Online by visiting the Statement on E-mail section under the Banking/Credit Card tab: Download and view the last 18 months’ statement from Citibank Online anytime, anywhere.
How can I use my Citibank Mobile App?
How to navigate
- Quick Access. Access all your Citi Mobile features quickly from the slider menu. Login. Login to Citi Mobile app by entering your username and password. Now you can also log in with your face or fingerprint.
- Account Summary. View all your accounts in one place. Tap on an account to do more. Notifications.
How Safe Is Citi Mobile app?
The iPhone(r) app for Citi credit card customers is not affected. Citi’s other mobile services are not affected. We have no reason to believe that our customers’ personal information has been accessed or used inappropriately by anyone, i.e., there has been no data breach.
How can I see my credit card statement?
How to Check Credit Card Statements Online?
- Usually, your bank will send a credit card e-statement to your registered email ID on every billing date, in the form of a credit card statement PDF.
- Another way to view the credit card e-statement is to login to the bank’s netbanking portal.