How do I fix my Canon printer error 5b00?
How to fix Canon printer error 5b00
- Step 1: Unplug the device.
- Step 2: Press down and continue to hold the power button of the printer and plug the power cord into the wall socket.
- Step 3: Hold the power button until the printer starts resetting itself.
- Step 4: Wait for the green power light in the printer to turn off.
How do I reset my canon MX300 printer?
Canon MX300/308 restoring procedure:
- Turn the printer OFF and disconnect the power cable.
- Now press and hold the on/off button.
- While still pressing the on/off button, hit the stop/reset one.
- Let go of the on/off button and continue to press the stop/reset one.
How do I reset my Canon ink absorber full?
Press and hold the “Power” button and reconnect the power cord. When the printer comes on, release the button. Wait five seconds and push the “Power” button again. This resets the printer’s internal memory and overrides the “Ink Absorber Full” error code.
How do I fix error 5b00 on Canon g3000?
Solution 1: (Get the printer into service mode)
- Work out where the STOP button is.
- Turn the printer off.
- Press and Hold the Power button.
- Wait about 2 or 3 seconds – the blue light will be on.
- Press the STOP button 6 times.
- Let go of the Power button.
- The blue light will now start flashing for a while.
How do I fix error 5B00 on Canon g3400?
How do I clear a Canon printer error 6000?
Methods to Resolve Canon Printer Error 6000
- Firstly, Unplug the printer from the power source and leave it in pause mode for few mintues.
- Now, plug in the printer again and switch it on.
- Just repeart this process once or twice and then release the “Power” button.
- Snap the “Stop” button 4-5 times.