How do I find the IP address of my MicroLogix 1400?
5) Now in the Ethernet Configuration menu select “Status,” and press the OK button. 6) Now you will see displayed the MAC address followed by the IP address of your MicroLogix 1400.
Is MicroLogix 1400 obsolete?
While MicroLogix 1500 controller has been a valuable part of our portfolio for the past 16 years, this product will no longer be available for sale after June 2017. Now is time to migrate to newer controllers. We recommend migration to either MicroLogix 1400 or CompactLogix controller.
How do I find my Plc MAC address?
The MAC address can usually be found on a sticker or etched into the controller card itself.
What software is needed for MicroLogix 1400?
Similar to the rest of the MicroLogix family, MicroLogix 1400 is programmed with RSLogix 500 programming software (Version 8.1 and above) as well as RSLogix Micro programming software.
How do I get my MicroLogix 1100 online?
- Connect the module to the network. Connect the MicroLogix 1100 controller to the Ethernet network.
- Obtain an IP address. By default, the MicroLogix 1100 controller is BOOTP enabled.
- Access the home page of the web server.
- Log into the web server.
How do I change my IP address on RSLogix 500?
Setting a SLC-5/05’s IP Address Offline:
- Open your project in RSLogix 500:
- Now in the Project Tree double click on “Channel Configuration” to open it:
- Select the Channel 1 tab, then if either BOOTP or DHCP is selected, un-select it:
- Now enter in your in your IP Address and Subnet Mask at a minimum.
What is an Allen Bradley PLC?
Allen‑Bradley® programmable logic controller (PLC) and programmable automation controller (PAC) range from large to small and even micro applications. We offer different controller types and sizes to fit your specific needs.
How to find the MAC and IP address on the MicroLogix 1400?
Update: To see the latest article on this topic click HERE. The MicroLogix 1400 is one of the few Allen-Bradley PLC’s with a small LCD display and navigation keys on the front of the unit, and these can be used to find the PLC’s MAC and IP address.
Where is the RJ-45 connector on the MicroLogix 1400?
The RJ-45 connector is on the left-hand side of the module. 3. Obtain an IP address. By default, the MicroLogix 1400 controller is BOOTP enabled.
What is the PLC protocol for MicroLogix 1100?
From the PLC Protocol field, click on the down arrow and select the Allen-Bradley EtherNet/IP Client (MicroLogix 1100) selection. Anytime you select a different PLC Protocol than the one already displayed, the Warning Message shown below will pop up.
What can a MicroLogix 1400 web server controller do?
With the MicroLogix 1400 controller, you can access Simple web page view, and custom-designed User Provided page views. Simple web pages use only HTML tags and are useful in limited-communication environments where radio modems are used. Browser Requirements For firmware revision 16 or later, you can access the MicroLogix 1400 controllers