How do I download music from a shared iTunes library?
On the computer you want to import to, make sure Home Sharing is on, open the iTunes app , then choose a shared library from the pop-up menu at the top left. Click the Show pop-up menu at the bottom of the iTunes window, then choose “Items not in my library.” Select the items you want to import, then click Import.
Can I use someone else’s Apple music on my iPhone?
In short, no. Apple does not let people from different iTunes accounts sync music to the same device. Only devices registered with a specific Apple ID can get iCloud music from that Apple ID.
How do I share my music library on my iPhone?
To access a shared iTunes or Music library on your iPhone, go to Settings > Music and tap Sign in under Home Sharing. Then open the Music app on your iPhone and select the Library tab. Next, tap Edit and select Home Sharing.
Can you share your Apple music library?
You can use Home Sharing to stream music, movies, and TV shows from one authorized computer to another. Just make sure that your computers are powered on, awake, and have the Music app or iTunes for Windows open. To see all of your shared libraries, click Music in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
How do I connect to someone else’s Apple Music?
How to Invite Family Members to Apple Music on an Android?
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Tap the Apple Music icon to launch the app.
- If you’re a first-time user, a welcoming message will appear.
- Select a subscription plan from the list of options.
- Choose a payment method and verify the billing information.
How do I share music from my iPhone?
Sharing Songs and Albums on Your iOS Device
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the action menu.
- Tap Share Song…/Album… to bring up the Share Sheet and see your sharing options.
Why can’t I see my music library on my iPhone?
Open iTunes. From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Edit > Preferences. Go to the General tab and select iCloud Music Library to turn it on. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on iCloud Music Library.
How do I share my iTunes library with my iPhone?
Can you airdrop music to iPhone?
Home Sharing has nothing to do with Airdrop. You can’t Airdrop music from the Music App on an iOS device.
How can I transfer music to my iPhone without using iTunes?
To add music to iPhone without iTunes:
- Download and install Dropbox on both your iPad and computer.
- Upload the MP3 files from your computer to Dropbox.
- Open Dropbox on your iPad and you will see the songs from your computer.
- Choose and download the MP3 files to your mobile device for offline listening.