How do I connect my iPhone to my Dell printer?
Setting Up AirPrint
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the network.
- Launch the Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool by entering the IP address of the printer in your web browser.
- Click Connections > Mobile Printing > AirPrint.
- Click the toggle to On.
- Click OK, and then restart the printer.
Can any wireless printer work with iPhone?
Apple’s iPhone smartphone lets you print wirelessly using any Wi-Fi enabled printer on your wireless network. Printers are added to the device through the “Printer Options” menu. Instead you must select the “Print” option while viewing the image or Web page that you want to print and add the printer from there.
Does printers work with iPhone?
Yes, you can print and scan with the iPhone. Just be sure to be connected the same wireless network as the printer. We recommend using the HP Smart App. Yes, you can print and scan with the iPhone.
Which printer works best with iPhone?
Top 5 Printers for iPhone
- Canon SELPHY CP910. Canon SELPHY CP910 is a printer for iPhone 6/6s/7/7s/8/X that can print photos directly from your iPhone.
- Epson Expression Premium XP-830.
- HP Envy 5540.
- Canon Pixma MG 6821.
- Polaroid Grey Label GL10.
What printers are compatible with AirPrint?
Brother, Canon, Epson, Dell, HP, Lexmark, Lenovo and Samsung all have printers enabled with AirPrint. Each company offers both inkJet and laser models, as well as both dedicated printers and multifunction models.
How can I add a printer to my iPhone?
To add a printer to your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint and use it to print:
- Open the document, image, or webpage you wish to print.
- Locate and hit the “Share” button, which is the square with an arrow aiming upward out of its center.
- In the pop-up, scroll down until you see an icon of a printer next to the word “Print.”
How do I get my iPhone to recognize my wireless printer?
Open Settings and tap Bluetooth. Look for your printer in the list called My Devices and tap the information button (the blue i) to its right. Finally, tap Forget This Device to forget your printer on your iPhone. Go back to Settings -> Bluetooth to begin reconnecting your iPhone to your printer.
How do I connect my iPhone to my printer without AirPrint?
Use Any Printer From Your iPhone or iPad Without AirPrint
- Use handyPrint with a Mac to activate AirPrint.
- Use Printopia to AirPrint without logging in to your Mac.
- Use O’Print to connect with Windows PCs.
- Use Presto for secure business printing.
- Use Printer Pro by Readdle instead of AirPrint.
What printer can print from iPhone?
AirPrint is a built-in printing solution for Apple iOS and iPadOS. You can print from most apps that have a print feature. Note: To access additional printer features such as scanning and HP printer tools, install the HP Smart app.
What type of printer do I need to print from my iPhone?
To use AirPrint, you’ll need either an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. You’ll also need an AirPrint-enabled printer, a list of which can be found here. All of the major printer makers have AirPrint printers, and if you have a recent wireless printer it is likely to be AirPrint enabled.
How do I connect my iPhone to wireless printer?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
How do I know if my printer is AirPrint compatible?
Apple keeps the list up-to-date, so if the machine you are looking for is on that list, it supports AirPrint. If it is not on that list, it does not — regardless of what the copier or printer manufacturer says.