How do I connect my bluetooth to my 2010 VW Golf?
Initial Setup – “Pairing”
- Switch on the customer’s Bluetooth-enabled cellular phone and the vehicle’s ignition.
- Activate the Bluetooth feature in the phone and initiate a search for Bluetooth devices or audio enhancements.
- Select ‘VW UHV’
- Enter the Bluetooth pass code ‘0000’ on the phone.
How do I connect my phone to my VW Golf?
Connecting to Volkswagen Android Auto
- Download the Android Auto app.
- Start the app on the phone.
- Plug the phone into the USB port.
- Press the “APP” button on the infotainment touchscreen.
- Select “Android Auto” to begin activation.
- Select “OK” when the data transfer screen appears to continue.
Does my VW Golf have Bluetooth?
The Volkswagen Bluetooth® system will be in “discovery” mode. On your phone’s Bluetooth® menu, search for new devices. Select “VW BT” with the last four digits of your VIN. You’ll then see a connection request on your car’s infotainment system.
Why is my Volkswagen Bluetooth not working?
One of the best ways to get your Volkswagen’s Bluetooth technology working again is to disconnect the device and try pairing again. To do this: Restart the phone and the Volkswagen. Enable Bluetooth on the phone and try to pair it with the Volkswagen again.
How do I know if my car has Bluetooth?
Typically, if you go to the menu on your cell and then look at the Tools menu, you will see an option for Bluetooth if your phone has it. If you do not have a phone that has this on it, then it may be time to upgrade.
How do you answer the phone on a VW Golf?
Volkswagen Voice Recognition To make a phone call without taking your eyes off the road or your hands off the wheel, all you have to do is use the voice recognition button located on your VW’s multipurpose steering wheel on the righthand side.
How do I know if my VW has Bluetooth?
How do you find out if bluetooth is actually installed? press the “phone” button on the headunit. if there is a bluetooth unit & no phone connected, it will show the option to make SOS calls. or via the maxidot – there will be a “phone” menu listed.