How do I charge my HERO3+?
The simplest way to charge the GoPro HERO3 and HERO3+ cameras is to use the micro-USB cable that came with it to connect the camera to a power source. You can use a USB wall adapter, a USB external power brick, a USB car charger, or a computer. That will charge the battery in the camera.
How do you turn on a GoPro hero 3?
The HERO3 line of cameras has 3 buttons – A power button, a shutter button, and a WiFi button. The front button is known as the POWER button. We use this to turn the camera on (one short press), and turn the camera off (one long press, until the camera starts to beep 7 times).
How do I connect my GoPro Hero 3 to my Iphone?
HERO3 and HERO3+ Pairing Process
- Open GoPro Quik: From the home page, tap the icon in the top left corner. Tap on “Add A Camera” (iOS), “Camera” (Android) Tap “HERO3+ / 3 / 2.”
- Go back to GoPro Quik: On your device, tap “Continue.” Go to “Settings” and then “Wi-Fi” to connect to the camera’s Wi-Fi network.
How do I reset my GoPro Hero 3 to factory settings?
HERO3 Black & HERO3+ Instructions
- Hold down the Shutter (S) button.
- Press the Power (P) button while holding the Shutter button.
- When the camera powers on, it will be set to all of the factory default.
How long does it take to charge a Go Pro Hero 3?
With the front red LED lit up, your camera should reach a full charge in 2 hours if connected to a wall charger that outputs 5V and 1A. If connected to your computer’s USB port, it may take up to 4 hours to reach a full charge. Once the red LED shuts off, your camera’s battery has reached a full charge.
How do I know when my Go Pro is charged?
The one or more of the camera’s red LED(s) should turn on to indicate that it is charging. Leave the camera powered off and charging until the front LED has turned off. Once the front LED turns off, the battery is fully charged.
How do I reset my GoPro Hero 3 White?
Press the Mode button repeatedly, until “RESET” is highlighted at the bottom of the list, then press the Shutter button to select. Press the Mode button to highlight “RESET,” then press the Shutter button to confirm and restore the camera to Factory Settings.