How can I transfer songs from iTunes to iPhone?
To transfer a playlist or single song from your iTunes library to your iPhone, drag and drop the item from the right pane into the left pane, directly onto the item that is your phone (under the Devices section). It might be called iPhone.
How do I put songs on my iPhone 4?
Add music from Apple Music to your library
- Touch and hold a song, album, playlist, or video, then tap Add to Library.
- When viewing the contents of an album or playlist, tap near the top of the screen to add the album or playlist, or tap , then tap Add to Library to add individual songs.
How do I download free Music from iTunes to my iPhone 4s?
Install iTunes on your computer (just go to www.apple.com and download it). Now go to “Add to Library” or “Add File to Library” and select the tracks which you would like to send to your iPhone. Connect your iPhone to your computer and go to the Devices menu of iTunes. Choose your iPhone and go to the Music section.
How can I transfer music from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
To add music to iPhone without iTunes:
- Download and install Dropbox on both your iPad and computer.
- Upload the MP3 files from your computer to Dropbox.
- Open Dropbox on your iPad and you will see the songs from your computer.
- Choose and download the MP3 files to your mobile device for offline listening.
What can I use instead of iTunes?
VLC Media Player The open-source player is compatible with a laundry list of audio and video file formats, which makes it easy to use with your Windows computer, Mac, Android and iOS devices. If you have an album or movie in a rarely supported format that won’t load in iTunes or even in QuickTime, it will play in VLC.
How can I get songs on my iPhone without iTunes?
Touch and hold the song, album, playlist, or video, and then tap Add to Library. Go to your Library and tap the song, album, playlist or video you just added. Tap the Download icon (cloud with a down arrow.) Your song, album, playlist, or video has been downloaded and you can enjoy it on your iPhone even when offline.