How can I know my MTNL WIFI password?
Open Website http://192.168.1.1 from your own broadband connection to login into your ADSL Router/Modem(CPE).
- Logon using user name as admin and Password also as admin.
- Click on WAN tab, which appears at left side of the window.
- Scroll to WAN settings and select PPPoE/PPPoA option.
How can I access my MTNL WIFI router?
- Enter IP 192.168.1.1, in Internet Explorer after connecting the router as before(As in ADSL Router without wifi capability)
- Enter User Name Password as before(As in ADSL Router without wifi capability): i.e. admin, admin.
- Click Tab Interface Setup shown below:
What is the default password for modem?
The router’s default password is “admin” as for the username, just leave the field blank. IMPORTANT: Make sure that the Power LED of the router is blinking when you press the Reset button. This indicates that the router is being reset properly. NOTE: The location of the Reset button may vary for every model.
How can I reset my MTNL WIFI modem?
Step 1:- Hard Reset the modem: Power supply must be on, Press the reset button (which is available on right hand rare side of Modem.) & hold till the all lamps will glow. After Resetting the modem you will get Internet.
How do I reset my broadband password?
Step 2) To reset your password online
- Step 1: Go to www.youbroadband.in.
- Step 2: Click on â€œMy Accountâ€ and login using your user name and password.
- Step 3:Select â€˜password changeâ€™, save the new password.
- For security reasons, we advise you to login and change your password immediately.
How do I set my wifi settings?
- Find your router configuration page. Access the router configuration page by typing the router’s IP address in to the address bar, and pressing enter.
- Log in with the username and password.
- Find the Wireless Settings page.
- Set the new channel, usually with a dropdown menu.
- Your router will now reboot.
How do I find my modem password?
Check your router’s default password, usually printed on a sticker on the router. In Windows, head to Network and Sharing Center, click on your Wi-Fi network, and head to Wireless Properties > Security to see your Network Security Key.
How can I reset my modem password?
What can I do if I forget the login username/password of my DSL modem/router?
- Step 1 Turn off the router.
- Step 2 Press and hold the reset button on the rear panel with a pin, then turn on the router.
- Step 3 Release the reset button and wait for the device to reboot.
How do I setup my modem after resetting?
How to Reset a Modem
- Keep your modem plugged in.
- Find the modem’s Reset button. This may be on the back or bottom of the device.
- Press and hold the button with a paperclip.
- Release the button when the modem lights start to flicker.
- Wait for the Internet light to turn green.
How do I find my broadband username and password?
Right-click on your wireless network, then select “Properties” from the pop-up menu. Click the “Security” tab in the “Wireless Properties” window. Select the check box next to “Show characters” to reveal the broadband password in the “Network security key” box.
How do I change my WiFi modem password?
How to Change Your WiFi Name and Password
- Open a web browser.
- Then type your router’s IP address into the search bar and press the Enter key.
- Next, enter your router’s username and password and click Sign In.
- Then click Wireless.
- Next, change your new WiFi name and/or password.
- Finally, click Apply or Save.
How can I Reset my MTNL router password?
Make sure u have ur broadband username ,password.Then hard reset the modem.you should now be able to log in to the modem with ip 192.168.1.1 hit enter , then use username : admin; password: admin to login to the modem and configure the modem afresh with your broadband username, password. Admin likes this.
Is there a WPA-PSK password for my MTNL router?
I have a 450TC1 MTNL router I had reset the router so now the SSID reads as ‘MTNL’ and is a WPA – PSK password is there anyway I can login and change my router settings because my internet doesn’t work. I also tried connecting with a ethernet cable to my computer but it doesn’t read in the router or my computer. PLEASE HELP
How long does it take MTNL to install ADSL modem?
MTNL will provide the Broadband services within 15 days of apply of broadband connection based on the technical feasibility. In case of non-availability of service in the particular area/ wire Centre/Telephone Exchange, waiting list will be maintained. The ADSL Modem/Router (CPE) will be installed by MTNL and the account will be opened.
Do you have to change your BSNL router password?
Are you talking about router’s admin password or broadband password. Router’s admin password does not change automatically but try ‘admin/admin’ just in case. As regards to broadband password, BSNL forces user to use the word “password” as password. They do this to force some changes to the router’s BSNL settings.