How can I download music for free on my iPod touch?
How to Download Free Music on Your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Spotify Music. I’m really glad to include the most loved music app in the world “Spotify” in this special list.
- Napster – Top Music & Radio.
- Evermusic – offline music.
- Free Song Notifier for iTunes.
How can I download music to my iPod?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Touch and hold the song, album, or playlist that you’ve added from Apple Music.
- Tap Download.
How can I get free music on my iPod without iTunes?
To transfer music to iPod (from computer) with Dropbox:
- Make sure you have installed Dropbox on your computer and iPod Touch (at least on iPod).
- Sign in to Dropbox with the same account.
- Upload music from computer to Dropbox.
- On your iPod, open the Dropbox app and you will see the songs from your computer.
How do I download music to my iPod shuffle for free?
Here we will introduce some easy or free ways for you to get music on your iPods.
- Get Music on iPod Nano/Shuffle/Touch.
- Move Mouse to your iPhone Image and Click +
- Click Add Button and Choose Import from Computer.
- Select Music from Computer and Open them.
- Sync Songs from iTunes to Device.
- Put iTunes Music to iPod.
How do you download music onto your iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do you get a free iPod?
How do you get a Free iPod Touch? Simple. Transcendent Innovations Network is a marketing company that is offering legitimately free iPods to those who complete only (1) offer and refer a certain number of friends. Most offers are free to complete, so you don’t even have to spend a penny.
How do I manually add songs to my iPod?
How to set the “Manually manage music” option on your iPod
- Open iTunes.
- Connect your iPod to your computer.
- Select the Device button near the top-left corner of iTunes.
- On the “Summary” screen, check the Manually manage music and videos box (under “Options”).
- Click Apply.
How do I put music on my iPod with Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
How do I put Music on my iPod with Windows 10?
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer with your Lightning to USB or 30-pin USB cable. Click the device button — it looks like a small iPhone and it is located near the top-left of the window. Click Music in the left-side menu. Click the checkbox next to Sync Music so that a checkmark appears.
How do you put music on your old iPod Shuffle?
1 In iTunes, select iPod shuffle in the list of devices, and then click the Add (∂) button or choose File > New Playlist.
- 2 Type a name for the playlist.
- 3 Click Music or another item in the Library list, and then drag songs or other items to the playlist.
How do I put music on my iPod Shuffle without a computer?
You can simply drag your songs folder and drop it into the WALTR 2 box, and it will send your playlist to iPod Shuffle seamlessly!