Can Harman Kardon be repaired?
If you believe your product is malfunctioning during the warranty period, we can help!
How do I reset my Harman Kardon?
Ensure that all devices that were initially paired to your speaker are unplugged. Delete the speaker from your iOS or Android settings by selecting your speaker model name on the Bluetooth list and clicking “Forget device.” To reset the speaker, press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds.
Whats the difference between Soundsticks II and III?
Harman Kardon Soundstick II and III’s do not have much difference except only the volume button that has been set in a different location. Both these speakers have same features and design. Both these speakers have the same design and have been included in the permanent MoMa collection in Manhattan.
How do you put a Harman Kardon speaker in pairing mode?
Sync Harman Kardon Speakers in Party Mode
- Turn on one speaker only.
- Pair it with your mobile phone.
- Make sure it is paired by playing any music.
- Turn ON the second speaker.
- Do not press the Bluetooth pairing button on the second speaker.
- Press the Connect + button on the first speaker that is already paired with your phone.
How do you turn off Harman Kardon Soundsticks?
- There is no on/off button.
- There is a blue light in the sub-woofer that is always on unless you unplug the speakers.
- There is no visual indicator of where the volume is so if you unplug you ipod/computer while the volume of the speakers is up it will make a loud crackle.
- No headphone jack.
Does Harman Kardon have lifetime warranty?
Unless a different warranty period is stated in the Warranty Card provided with your Harman Kardon product, Harman Kardon warrants for a period of 1 year (5 years for any non-powered speakers) from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser, that this product, when delivered to you in new condition.