Are Ramcat broadheads any good?
Been using these for 4 years now and I love them. They fly true to a field point flight. I’ve hit a deer in the front shoulder and the broadhead punched through. I’ve also hit the opposite shoulder and though it didn’t break through, it does back cut damage and bright the animal down within 100 yards.
How do Ramcat broadheads work?
How does it work? The design of this head incorporates a proven aircraft technology that allows it to fly like a field point, regardless of the bow, and no matter the speed. The patented Airfoil System creates field point accuracy while Firenock Aero Concentric Technology eliminates thread slip.
What is the most accurate fixed blade broadhead?
Our Picks for the Best Fixed Blade Broadhead
- G5 Outdoors Montec– “We love this broadhead because it’s so easy to sharpen”
- Muzzy Trocar – “The deep penetration of this broadhead lands it high on our list”
- Slick Trick Magnum– “The four Lutz blades make this broadhead stand out”
What is the deadliest Crossbow Broadhead?
It’s the new 6.5 BleedMore—a spring-loaded 2-blade mechanical broadhead, designed specifically to be used with the new crop of high-performance crossbows. It sports a staggering 6½-inch cutting diameter, by far the biggest of any broadhead in production.
Where are Ramcat broadheads made?
I contacted Ramcat and they said made in china were knockoffs, their Ramcats are made in Taiwan. Whether they’re 2 miles or 200 miles apart, the made in Taiwan are the originals.
Are Ramcat broadheads legal in Idaho?
Ramcats are perfectly legal in Idaho. They are fixed heads and are not concitered barbed due to the fact that the will fold back if the have too.
What are the best broadheads for deer hunting?
Best Fixed Blade Broadheads for Deer
- SIK Broadheads. F4. This 4-blade, all laser-welded stainless steel broadhead delivers time and time again with its 27-degree razor-honed blade angle, producing a 1.350″ cutting diameter and a 3.350″ cutting surface.
- QAD. Exodus.
- SEVR. Titanium 2.0.
- NAP. Spitfire XXX.
Are mechanical or fixed broadheads better?
Another great use for fixed blades is when one has a lower poundage bow such as for women and children. A fixed broadhead is a better choice in this situation due to better penetration compared to that of shooting a with a mechanical broadhead.
What broadhead Flies most like a fieldpoint?
Tbass3574 said: Going to sound like a broken record but all broadheads will fly like your field points if your bow is properly tuned. Muzzys, ramcats, any mechanical, if your bow is tuned correctly most broadheads will trace your field points.
What is the most accurate broadhead for crossbow?
The Best Fixed Blade Broadheads for Crossbows
- Wasp Sledgehammer. The Best Fixed Blade Crossbow Broadhead for Extra Momentum.
- DirtNap Gear Alpha.
- Muzzy 3-Blade Crossbow Broadhead.
- G5 Montec Crossbow.
- Slick Trick XBOW Crossbow Broadhead.
- Tooth of the Arrow 1-Inch Broadhead.
- Wasp JAK-X Crossbow.
- Grim Reaper Hybrid.
What is the best broadhead for deer?
What are the best mechanical broadheads?
Our Picks for the Best Mechanical Broadhead
- Rage Hypodermic– “The improved Shock Collar gives this broadhead winning reliability”
- Swhacker 2-Inch Cut– “The one-inch-diameter wing blades make this broadhead a top choice”
- Muzzy Trocar HB Hybrid– “Really impressive because of its hybrid blade design”